Terra-Nova Slider Window Features
- Minimal maintenance. Slider windows have fewer parts than conventional windows, making them a low-maintenance and cost-effective choice for residential homes
- Durable. Springs and pulleys wear or fail over time. Slider windows don’t rely on these components to function, making them more durable than conventional windows.
- Energy efficiency. Window glazing improves insulation and energy efficiency. This will result in lower energy bills over time.
- Easy to use. Slider windows require very little effort and dexterity to open and close. They aren’t heavy and they glide along the window frame with ease. To use, all you have to do is release a latch and slide the window open.
- Café Shades & Blinds Between the Glass
About LowE Glass
Click image to view
For replacement applications or special installs that require this application
For replacement of previous door or opening. The replacement fin allows for simple installation avoiding any replacement of existing Aluminum Frames or any need to break stucco.
For new construction projects. Includes a nail on fin for easy attachment.